Jack Lamarre - Intro Questions
- My name is Jack Lamarre. I am an Art and American Culture Studies Double Major and Human-Computer Interaction Minor. I am a Junior.
- I am from San Francisco and I want to work in the UI/UX/Product Design field.
- I do not have any experience with HTML.
- I hope to learn how to make a website that exemplifies clear and beautiful design.
- I expect designing for screen will be a less direct process than designing on paper.
- Car Throttle
- Jalopnik (and sister sites).
- I chose Petrolicious because I think its use of imagery and a retro-modern aesthetic work well for its content and audience. I chose automotive sites for all three to give comparisons for what a automotive site could look like.